Corporate Member Sponsor
Bison Corporate Member Sponsor – $2,500
By joining the Falls of the Ohio Foundation as a Bison Corporate Member, you’ll have
the satisfaction that comes from knowing you’ve made a significant contribution to the
future of our children, as the Interpretive Center’s exciting interactive exhibits and
programs help youngsters and adults become more responsive to our environment,
our heritage, and our living culture. Your generosity will help our mission to raise funds
and support to preserve and interpret the scientific, historical, and cultural heritage
of the Falls of the Ohio and to promote educational initiatives for a better understanding
of this unique natural resource.
Bison Corporate Member Benefits:
Use of the Interpretive Center for an event based on availability and center restrictions
Recognized as a Sponsor of Rock the Rocks, the foundation’s annual gala, with a table of 8
An Indiana State Park Pass allowing 5 people free unlimited admission to the Interpretive Center,
and entitling user and vehicle occupants unlimited admission to all other 31 Indiana State Parks
Recognition as a Corporate Member on the Falls website and other social media
10 individual admission tickets to the Interpretive Center
A special guided tour of the fossil beds for up to 20 people at your request
Full-year free parking at the Falls of the Ohio Interpretive Center
2 Falls membership cards for employer/employee use
Discount on golf at Wooded View Golf Course with membership card
10% off on gift shop, engraved bricks, and auditorium seat plaques
10% discount on the Family Paleontology day camp registration
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
“Digging the Past” Corporate Co-Sponsor – $1,200
Event Date: September 9, 2017, 10 am – 4 pm
This day-long outdoor festival is our 22nd year for celebrating archaeology and fossils. It offers many hands-on activities and learning opportunities for adults and children. Explore the ancient and more recent past through paleontological and archaeological activities. Enjoy hands-on experiences including the fossil and mineral collecting piles, fossil bed hikes, atlatl throwing, mock archaeological dig, displays, identification services, learn how to use stone tools, arts & crafts for children with fossils, colored stones, beads and more. Refreshments will be available.
New this year – experience an earthquake at the Indiana Geological Survey’s Quake Cottage!
Corporate Co-Sponsor Benefits:
Your Corporate Co-Sponsorship will Provide
- The first 200 cars access to the event free of charge.
- The first 50 people free admission to the Interpretive Center.
- Free take home activities for participants.
Your Corporate Co- Sponsor Benefits are
- Inclusion in media releases, e-blasts about the event, the Falls website, and all social media promoting the event.
- Inclusion in signage displayed at the event.
Rock the Rocks Corporate Sponsor – $1,200
Event Date: Saturday, September 30, 2017, 6-10 pm
The Falls of the Ohio Foundation and State Park are hosting our 13th annual fundraiser Rock the Rocks at the Interpretive Center, and you don’t want to miss this event as a Corporate Sponsor! This dynamic fundraiser, with over 300 attendees, supports our communities’ one and only Falls of the Ohio State Park and National Wildlife Conservation Area. Your Sponsorship is the perfect opportunity for your company to invite clients and employees out for an interactive indoor and magical outdoor experience.As a Corporate Rock the Rocks Sponsor, you and your 8 guests will enjoy:
- Live music by Jamey Aebersold 6-7pm
- Live music 7-10pm, Special Band to be Announced
- A catered dinner
- Bourbon, Beer, and Wine Tastings
- A silent auction with unique items and one-of-a-kind experiences
- A live auction, guided fossil walk, and new exhibits
Benefits for a Rock the Rocks Corporate Sponsorship
- A reserved table for eight with table sign at the event
- Your Corporate Sponsor Name on all event media releases, which are sent to all local media, with our personal follow-ups for additional promotion including TV spots and printed articles
- Your Corporate Sponsor Name on invitations, posters, tickets, website, event program, event signage, and e-blasts to more than 2,000 Falls friends, donors, and volunteers
- Your Corporate Sponsorship included in our blogs, Facebook posts, and other social media
- Over 30 staff, volunteers, and board members promoting Rock the Rocks, your Corporate Sponsorship, and selling tickets for the event