In January 1994, the Falls of the Ohio State Interpretive opened. Now it is 25 years later. Hundreds of thousands from around the world have toured our exhibits. Our new exhibit gallery (opened in 2016) and orientation film (introduced in September 2018) greet every visitor. The celebration will be on Saturday and Sunday, January 26 and 27 from 10AM to 4PM.
- The weekend offers 1994 admission rates — $2 adults, $1 children and free parking!
- Event hours are 10AM to 4PM both days.
- Foundation members get in free with their membership cards.
Join us for cake and other refreshments both days.
- Reenactor Mandy Dick, who portrays George Rogers Clark’s sister Lucy, will in the exhibit gallery from 12-4 both days.
- Special guest speakers at 2PM both days.
- Behind the scenes tours both days at 11,12,1 and 3PM.
- Free hands-on activities will be scattered throughout the Interpretive Center.
- Leave your memories of the Falls on a message board for posterity.