The new Falls of the Ohio Orientation Film takes you on an unforgettable journey through time. With cutting-edge technology, our twelve minute film projects an impressive 38 feet wide in ultra-high definition! You will be inspired with a sense of awe and appreciation. The story of the Falls of the Ohio provides a seamless transition to the exhibit gallery and fossil beds. We are proud to incorporate the latest technology to breathe life into the history of the Falls – you will want to enjoy it with friends and family, time and again!
We celebrate with gratitude the new Film’s major donors;
- Ogle Foundation, Inc.
- Town of Clarksville
- SoIN Tourism
- Community Foundation of Southern Indiana
- The Gheens Foundation, Inc.
We are also thankful for our Falls of the Ohio Film Team;
- Kerry DeMuth, Falls Foundation Board Member
- Kenny Karem, Falls Foundation Board Member
- Mark Wood, Falls Foundation Board Member
- Mark Young, Falls Foundation Board Member
- Falls of the Ohio State Park; Indiana Department of Natural Resources
- Solid Light, Inc.
- CED – Communications Electronic Design
- Dani Cummins, Executive Director, Falls of the Ohio Foundation
We thought you would be interested in a few of our members’ comments from our premier celebration;
“ Beautiful and interesting film. My children Mary Charles, Brendon and I learned so much. We would love to thank everyone for giving my children the opportunity to a part of this outstanding experience.”
“Fantastic documentary. All the perfect elements- history, biology, geology, peoples, wildlife—all a deeply rooted part of the Falls. Thank you !”